The Sculpture Gallery, Bedfordshire
The Sculpture Gallery is located within the grounds of Woburn Abbey and was constructed by Henry Holland during 1789 and 1790 for the fifth Duke of Bedford. Surrounded by the 3,000 acre deer park and overlooking the Camellia Lake and private rose garden, The Sculpture Gallery, originally constructed as an orangery, is one of the most majestic and elegant venues imaginable.
Show open 10am – 4pmRegister Now Find Us
The Sculpture Gallery
Woburn, Bedfordshire, MK17 9WA
Tel: 01525 292 172
Just one hour from London, Birmingham, Oxford and Cambridge in rural Bedfordshire, The Woburn Estate is close to main transport links; Milton Keynes Central and Flitwick train stations are ten minutes away and Junction 12 of the M1 is five minutes away.
Once at the crossroads in Woburn village, turn into Park Street towards Woburn Abbey. Cross over two cattle grids, ignoring the Woburn Abbey visitor entrance on your right. Continue to the top of the hill and turn right at the entrance which is signposted The Sculpture Gallery.